By accessing or using our official Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agreed, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Time shall not be of the essence of these Terms and Conditions as regards any of the times, dates and/or periods mentioned herein and in our Policies. The order processing may be handled by an appointed third party.
*. JOAN COLLINS TIMELESS BEAUTY BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
30% discount off the RSP of everything in the Joan Collins Timeless Beauty range plus free P&P.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer code.
Black Friday offer available for 24 hours only on 25th November 2016.
Cyber Monday offer available for 24 hours only on Monday 28th November 2016.
Standard shipping rules and restrictions apply as specified by the product on the website.
Issued on: 25th November 2016
- “The Website” shall mean this official joancollinsbeauty.com
- “You” and “your” shall refer to the customer ordering the products offered by us through our Website
- “We”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Joan Collins Beauty Limited, Unit 3, Heads of the Valleys Industrial Estate, Rhymney, Tredegar, Gwent NP22 5RL; Registered number: 08205991 England and Wales.
2. USING THE WEBSITE
To lawfully enter contracts under the laws of England and Wales and to purchase goods on our Website you must:
- Be aged 18 or older and
- Be registered to our Website and
- Hold a valid credit or debit card
All prices indicated for products available via the Website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of the Website, less any applicable deductions. We operate our own promotions policy. Promotions and prices you see through other vendors do not apply to products sold through www.joancollinsbeauty.com.
4. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of products appearing on our Website are correct and up-to-date. We do not, however, warrant that the product descriptions, colours and other content of our Website are accurate, complete, or error-free.
5. PURCHASING POLICY
All products and services available on our Website and any samples thereof are for personal use only. Selling and reselling these products or samples is not permitted. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders if we believe that it may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions. Any samples you may receive from us are subject to availability.
Beauty by Mail Ltd act as our agent. They are authorised to received and manage your payment for goods purchased on www.joancollinsbeauty.com on our behalf. Your bank or credit card statement will show Beauty By Mail as the payee.
6. ORDER ACCEPTANCE
Unless your order has been cancelled in accordance with our Cancellation Policy or if we have notified you that your order was not accepted, the contract between us shall be completed when the ordered goods are dispatched to you. If you require a VAT invoice, please contact our Customer Services Department on 0800 862 0994 or send us an e-mail explaining to: firstname.lastname@example.org We may not accept your order including, but not limited to the following circumstances:
- we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- an item you have ordered is out of stock
- we reasonably believe that your order is fraudulent or in any other way violates these Terms and Conditions
Acceptable payment methods are specified in our Ordering Policy. We refuse any liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the goods ordered through our Website in case if the issuer of your credit or debit card does not authorise the payment to us. You hereby confirm that you are the owner of the credit or debit card used for the purposes of making a payment for the ordered goods.
8. TITLE TO GOODS AND RISK
The ownership of the goods will be retained by us until we receive full payment for the goods. Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods.
Goods ordered in accordance with our Ordering Policy will be delivered in accordance with our Delivery Policy. Any delivery timescales quoted in our Delivery Policy are indicative only. We are not liable for delayed delivery caused by a third party. Orders may be delivered in one or more parts.
10. ORDER ACCEPTANCE
If you have not received the order that is in accordance with the order confirmation e-mail that you received from us, please contact our Customer Services Department on: 0800 862 0994 or send an e-mail explaining the issue to: email@example.com within 7 (seven) days from the delivery date. If no contact is made in this time, the order will be treated as correct.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content of this Website, individually and in compilation, including, but not limited to, logos, trademarks, brand names, icons, text, graphics and images is the property of, or is licensed to Joan Collins Ltd and is a material protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. No permission is given by Joan Collins Beauty Ltd or their partner suppliers for using, reproducing, copying, selling, reselling, modifying or otherwise exploiting the content of this Website, whether in whole or in part, for any purpose, by any person other than the said holders.
12. CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
When accessing and using our Website, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and applicable laws. You agree to keep your account and login details to the Website confidential and to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you suspect that your account and login details have become known to somebody else or that they may be used in an unauthorised way, you should contact Customer Services Department on: 0800 862 0994 or send an e-mail explaining the issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website is presented “As Is”. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for purpose, non-infringement or merchantability (unless non-excludable by applicable law). We are not liable or responsible for including, but not limited to: any delays or interruptions in access to the Website, interruption of business, computer viruses and system failures, data non-delivery or late delivery, inaccurate statements on the Website, events beyond our control, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind related to the Website, or tort; unless otherwise required by applicable law.
14. CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
If you wish to complain about any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Services Department on: 0800 862 0994 or send an e-mail explaining the issue to: email@example.com
If any Term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement, including all of the remaining Terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms & Conditions, together with our Policies, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties concerning your use of or purchases on the Website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications, whether verbal or written.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the forms of the English language text of these Terms and Conditions and any translation, the English text shall prevail.
18. NO WAIVER
The waiver or failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided in these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of any other right or remedy to which the party may be entitled.
19. CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of the use of the Website in our sole discretion and at any time by updating them on the Website. Any changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
The headings in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only, confirm no rights or obligations in either party, and do not alter any of the Terms.
21. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Your use of this Website and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in connection with your use of the Website or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Last Update: 10th January 2013
JOAN COLLINS BEAUTY LTD COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry to the competition is only open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Richards & Appleby Ltd, Joan Collins Beauty Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entrants must give the answer to the following question correctly: Which Joan Collins film is the character Marilyn from?
The answer must be typed as a comment on the Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Facebook page, beneath a Facebook post advertising the Sun Kissed competition. Or tweeted to @joanCbeauty on Twitter and the Sun Kissed competition post retweeted.
- Entrants may only enter in their own name. One entry per person only is permitted.
- Entrants must also ‘Like’ the Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Facebook Page and follow the @joanCbeauty Twitter page, to become eligible for the competition (this includes fans who have liked the page and followed the Twitter account before the start of the competition on 29th July 2014). Entry is free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries open at midday on, Tuesday, 29th July 2014 (GMT). Closing date and time for entries is midnight, 11th August 2014 (GMT). The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The prizes are four Sun Kissed compact bronzer and Divine Lips Lipstick Duo, from Joan Collins Timeless Beauty. Each gift pack includes one of the aforementioned Compact Duo containing Sun Kissed bronzer and Evelyn or Marilyn Divine Lips Lipstick; no other products are included.
- The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- There will be only four winners. The winners will be announced on the Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Facebook page, Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Twitter account and in any publicity relating to the competition on 15th August 2014.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to contact the winner by sending a private inbox message on Facebook or Twitter. If the prize is unclaimed within 14 days from 15th August 2014, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 29thAugust 2014. The original winner will forfeit the prize and the winner of the unclaimed competition will be notified by phone or by e-mail within 7 days of the draw.
- If successful in being selected in the competition, entrants must provide their full name, e-mail address, residential address, contact phone number and age/date of birth for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
- The Promoter will send the prize by Royal Mail (recorded delivery) to the address provided by the winning entrant. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the prize returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the winner.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for parcels which are lost or stolen.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Any changes will be published on www.joancollinsbeauty.com website and will be available upon request in printed format from the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- By entering the competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of the competition.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules. The Promoter is Joan Collins Beauty Limited, Cedar House, Hazell Drive, Newport, South Wales, NP10 8FY, UK; Company Registered No. 08205991 Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Issued on: 29th July 2014